Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Note: I wrote the following by hand over a year ago. List month seemed like a good time to post it.

I have a stack of eighteen books waiting to be read, all but two from the library. This does not include the three novels (one a 700-pager) on my night stand, nor the four books on Feng Shui and home design on the coffee table. I cannot possibly read even a portion of these in the six weeks (max) I am able to keep them checked out, so here I go to cull some out:

50+: Igniting a Revolution to Reinvent America, by Bill Novelli. Interesting, but not relevant to me right now.

Johnny U: The Life and Times of John Unitas, by Tom Callahan. Why did I put this book on hold?

Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett The World's Most Famous Investor, by Mary Buffett.

You've GOT to Read This Book!: 55 People Tell the Story of the Book That Changed Their Life, by Jack Canfield & Gay Hendricks. No I don't!

The Great Physician's Rx for Health and Wellness, by Jordan Rubin. I would like to give this one a thorough reading, since I liked The Maker's Diet so much.

What Do You Do All Day?: A Novel, by Amy Scheibe. Mommy novel.

Faith and Politics: How the "Moral Values" Debate Divides America and How to Move Forward Together, by Senator John Danforth. My Mommy Brain is tired of politics.

Profiles in Courageous Manhood, by Edwin Louis Cole. I own this one, so it goes back on the shelf until some night when I am bored.

The ten books left can fit in one pile on the side table. Mission accomplished.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home