Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done, by Larry Bossidy & Ram Charan

I don't know why I read so many books on management and marketing. I don't work outside the home; I'm not in the business world. I am a lawyer but I don't practice corporate law. I guess I was attracted to the phrase "getting things done" in the title.

Anyway, on the back cover, Michael Dell says "If you want to be a CEO - or if you are a CEO and want to keep your job - read Execution and put its principles to work." I'm not a CEO, and I'm guessing you aren't one either, so I'm not generally recommending this book. I found it dull with only a few small nuggets for "the rest of us". Even if you are a small business owner, not much here for you.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home